The Workbench distribution includes wb_view, a GUI-based visualization platform, and wb_command, a command-line program for performing a variety of algorithmic tasks using volume, surface, and grayordinate data.
New features in WB v1.2.3 include:
- Zip scene file wb_command function is now available from within the wb_view GUI
wb_shortcuts script implemented to more easily do common tasks for interactive shells
New Preferences option for hiding dynamic connectivity *.dynconn layers by default
Changes to existing behavior:
- warnings produced when creating files with an extension not matching what wb_view expects
- interpolation of volume with a length-1 spatial dimension always uses enclosing voxel
- –wb_command accepts (but warns) about unicode non-ascii dashes, but also replaces them in filenames
- nifti headers default pixdim to all 1s even when unused (cifti)
- -cifti-label-import -drop-unused-labels option fixed
- files loaded by scene properly restore the “in spec” status
- chart timecourse status properly restored from scenes
WB v1.2.3 is compatible with the WB v1.0 tutorial and the processed 900 Subjects Group Average Data available to download at http://humanconnectome.org/connectome/get-connectome-workbench.html and on the ConnectomeDB HCP project page. Access to both datasets require ConnectomeDB login and signature of the HCP Open Access Data Use Terms.
To download the WB v1.2.3 source code from GitHub: follow the link, click releases (near the top of the page), then under v1.2.0, click the “Source code (zip)” or “Source code (tar.gz)” button.
We encourage you to check out Connectome Workbench v1.2.3 for visualizing and performing analysis on imaging data from the HCP and elsewhere and for making scenes and figures. Discussion of Connectome Workbench usage, bugs, and features can be posted to the hcp-users discussion list. Sign up for hcp-users at http://humanconnectome.org/contact/#subscribe